The health and safety of patients and staff are Inland Imaging’s top priorities.
To ensure the safety of patients and staff, Inland Imaging is prescreening for Covid-19 symptoms both at scheduling and again upon arrival.
If you are experiencing symptoms — like a cough, fever, or shortness of breath — on the day of your exam, call (509) 455.4455 to reschedule for a later date.
When you arrive for your exam.
- You will be asked to wear a facemask to your appointment. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- A staff member will take each patient’s temperature upon arrival.
- Inland Imaging is limiting the number of people inside imaging center facilities to encourage social distancing. Please maintain a distance of at least six feet between you and other patients and staff.
- In an effort to minimize the number of people in our facilities, walk-in patients (no appointment) may be asked to sit in their vehicle until there is su‑cient space in the waiting room.
- Please do not bring friends or family members inside the facility with you. Patients should enter the facility alone. If assistance is required, call Inland Imaging in advance to make further arrangements.